First Sunday in the sun ... The box of memories
... and we closed in the house with Diego affected ... we wanted to go to the movies and nothing but ... oh well, so I have to do the same.
In fact yesterday the First Lady took me in a shop in town virtually Toyland. Shelves overflowing with lace, ribbons, wool and yarn, fabulous fabric, beads and equip, felt and felt all the colors ...
So I took just two little things ... a bit 'of stoffine, cotton and wool, felt and pannolenci for chores that in my mind for a while' time, and this morning I began work.
I state that not even I do not know which way to take the knife in his hand, but when I see the wool so beautiful I just can not resist, and when I set eyes on them in shades of orange and brown I was struck by inspiration ... and just got home I threw down a couple of sketches for a little something special. I have to work a lot, but if it turns out like the one I designed ...*__*
Meanwhile a taste of the first test with the purple wool with the help of the Flower Loom. I have not decided whether to put a button or a glass bead in the center ...
Good Sunday to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment