Thursday, January 27, 2011

After Antibiotics, When Does Impetigo Heal?

Thanks! An alphabet



just three months have passed since I wrote my first post, three months during which I met a lot of beautiful people.

All creative with golden hands ... who paints with brushes and who at the tip of the needle, who becomes a ball into a work of art, who bakes treats that make the mouth water just to see in the picture, who locates beautiful places and we show them to let us dream a bit ', who creates small masterpieces with a stick of polymer clay, some with two stoffine sewing thread and a wonderland ... and I could go on and on, every creative encountered can donate their own touch of magic that makes the work, even from behind the screen and a feeling that they worked with the heart.

And I realized yesterday that I came to more than 70 people who read me, that is to have a look what I write, that often make me smile with their comments and that gave me lots of advice.

I'd like to thank you one by one, but I see a little longish for ... I thought of little things to prepare regalarvi.Un bit 'soft, a little' perfume, a little 'cuddle ...

No complicated rules or anything, just leave a comment below. If you want to put the banner in your blog would you do me happy, but not mandatory. About
happen here by accident every now and then, or I read for the first time can leave a response, I am always happy to meet other creative, but you are not forced to mark them as followers (though I'd love to, not deny it, eh! !) Perhaps, however, leave me a clue how I can contact you if you win.

As for the other 3 time lucky cards, for an infant. You can comment till the 15th of February 3, poi dopo cena vi dirĂ² chi ha vinto *__*

Un abbraccio grande a tutte quante, e di nuovo GRAZIE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment