Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kates Playground Newest Vid

I vintooo! Thank you Speedy :-)



The title says it all ... I won one of 5 prizes by Barbara-Speedy on his candy of the Epiphany.
I was lucky, you have no idea how happy I was when I read my name chosen at random from the winners ... and even more delighted when I received a huge yellow Buston into the wonders that you can see in the picture below.


Dpo he unwrapped the parcel, and Barbara also here no exceptions, its packaging is always very accurate, I was surrounded by a cloud of lavender-scented dream ... ah, a breath of spring in this day and foggy umidissima ... it took me so! The braided wool
profumabiancheria is over now hanging near the desk, at your eyes and nose ... :-), but the contents of the other bag was properly arranged: badges stuck on my bag, mini-calendar view next to the PC, adhesive agenda as a bookmark, and mirror in the hands of Zaira cicciose that keeps repeating "Guadda mom, I see it baby" ... mother's heart ...

THANKS BARBARA * __ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment