Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shootfighting Calgary

soft



Un'amica mi ha chiesto di realizzare un alfabeto come questo , ma usando il pannolenci al posto delle stoffine.


Una volta stampate le sagome del TUTORIAL messo gentilmente a disposizione da  Holly che è stata carinissima a darmi il consenso per pubblicare il suo link (qui cliccate una prima volta, e poi una seconda sul nuovo link per vedere tutte le istruzioni in PDF format, are in English but very clear), I armed myself with colored light felt, pins and scissors, and a whole afternoon ... I cut and cut and cut ... ......



In all 70 letters, or a complete alphabet, another alphabet but without the foreign letters, and duplication of vowels and consonants.



For stitching in contrasting colors I used Moulinè of DMC, and to stuff cotton wool.

Amid all'ovatta I also added one or two magnets, depending on the size and weight of the letter, they can attack on the magnetic board or fridge. As was the first time I competed in such work, together with the children, as the cucivo, I did the "tests" to see if it remained stuck to our fridge ... and I must say that then we reluctantly returned to the box to ship them, they were really lots of fun!




One of the most fun I've done so far, although long and difficult, but I loved it matches a bit to do 'with unusual colors :-)
And I hope I have made some test stitching hands of a kid ... the letters of "proof" that I gave in the hands of Zaire are still intact after a month ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment