Thursday, January 20, 2011
Do Women Enjoy In Bus
The blog of Paola I found this wonderful initiative, and I could not resist ...
Throughout the year we must fill a tin box, the box of memories precisely, with little thought, objects that have special meaning for us, which we refer to a special thought, that make us smile.
other month the participants will have the commitment to purchase a small object, or to prepare something hand made, but it's a job created with special care and made with heart, in short, something that we talk about the person who will receive the box.
Any thoughts will be accompanied by a label or a note written with the corresponding month, and I think that here I will have to play around with the scrap ^__^, attempts to pack up and already I guess 12 little thoughts carefully. The name
pairing will be known only in December next, just because the box we put things that please us, that we "speak" and that make us dream.
In January we start with the object to be purchased ... I already know what to take :-))) And I did a sketch of the little thought of February ...
If you like to participate, registration is open until January 31 next, just leave a comment to the blog of adhesion Manuela (in the latter there are the mail to send your data).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment