Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Metal With A Specific Heat Of 0.135

Muffins rainbow



friend (thanks Criss : -*) Passed me the link for a truly original recipe: muffins rainbow Tina.

was a bit 'I wanted to try to prepare them, and in recent sttimane I went on a mission to find food colors ... a company worthy of Indiana Jones ... I shot as many as 6 supermarkets to recover 3 BOTTLE: red, yellow and blue.

O had not, or only red, or (and here no comment) I am heard to say "what's that??"


Yesterday, some kind of accomplice of the stars and maybe even a miracle (not by chance that today is expected !!!), SNOW teachers and prof. had given very little homework, then the little children to 17 had done well to prepare the backpacks for the next day, so we decided to groped the company.




Here is the recipe, really easy. We followed step by step, I had the coconut flour so I used only the 00, we are also without a Thermomix, and so we arranged with our blender with 2 whips snap, but the dough came a delicacy.




I maybe I would have added a little ' more sugar than the amount marked in the recipe, but take this advice with the pliers ... keep in mind that it is giving you a whole which puts two bags of sugar and also in strong coffee at the bar ... so .... ....... XD





I did not even the glass bowls for mixing colors and mix, but we used the mug for coffee, and all 3 kids will have am a lot of fun ... and try to stir ... To follow the advice given by Tina: or cover with foil during cooking, or put the dough on non-colored as the last addition, because the baking process actually darkens the surface of the muffin. Il viola, che io avevo messo sopra, si vede solo una volta tagliato in 2 il muffin.

Non ho fatto le cose ad arte come lei, nel senso che io ho preso a cucchiaiate i colori così come me li passavano i bimbi senza badare troppo all'ordine dei colori dell'arcobaleno, e ho saltato pure giallo e arancione...ma con tre scimmiette impazienti non era fattibile fare le cose con calma :-)
Un successone comunque, erano soffici e ben lievitati, leggerissimi e "vaporosi",e sono stati divorati in un batter d'occhio, mentre i poveri 6 muffins superstiti li hanno portati a scuola come merenda al posto del solito panino. Son soddisfazioni!

Grazie a Tina innanzitutto per la sua gentilezza, e poi per avermi given consent to post the recipe here, jump in his blog full of cute ideas for our children!

And here's the final result, before the attack ... I guess I'll just make them on the occasion of the birthday of Diego in a couple of weeks instead of the cake.


0 comments:

Post a Comment