Monday, February 7, 2011

Pimple Treatment High Frequency



Buon lunedì :-) 

Dopo una domenica di ricarica in questo agriturismo favoloso in compagnia di Chiara e di Barbara , tutte con pargoli e mariti al seguito, cominciamo una nuova settimana piena di impegni...un fiocco-nascita da finire di cucire, delle bomboniere da realizzare e ricamare, e forse il tempo di cominciare un paio di cosine nuove e il mio lavoretto speciale...ma dopo aver finito di stirare il solito Everest che bivacca tireless and increasingly huge on the ironing board ...

Meanwhile, let's start with something good: in the past few days I met Sabina who enjoys collecting hearts ... so that it has more than 250!
And some really wonderful, I have to say that he has a refined taste in combining fabrics, lace and pearls (I know that for me the next scopiazzerò bags smells-drawer ...)
So we wrote a little 'and we decided to make a small trade: I forwarded one of my stuffed hearts and a little 'creative material, buttons, felt shapes, charms all strictly heart-shaped. And a scented soap in tiny heart beat with such a small hole for hanging where more like it.



Above the stoffine and buttons that you sent me, a little treasure for me that I have tons of embroidery thread, but they are still "poor" in terms of just one ... stoffine scampolino here and there ... and then there is one that seems made for this little job I have in mind from the time of which I wrote above, I was always there to think "I have to find the stuff that goes with that felt rusty. .. " but as always, the days have only 24 hours and 3 children the time to walk around the shops is what it is ... that Scarsini ... but there she was, beautiful and perfect among the other! And then the great big buttons I love ... Since all of the chasuble

'm experiencing a little 'hearts sewn with unusual colors, I have officially named Sabina my "tester" and every now and then I will send some of my creation ... so I'll have someone non-partisan (because mother-child-husband are not reliable, I think ...) that will tell me if the color scheme is horrible and impossible ... or if what I was able not bad :-) Thanks again

Sabina, and the next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment