Friday, February 11, 2011

Bigspot Fake For Real

Macarons Eleanor



Eleonora here in recent weeks launched a proposal cute: a small sal ... not too demanding and colorful as well as greedy, as the subject, but fortunately absolutely dietary ...

Four delicious macarons from cross-stitch, one per week. We started with the green one, with the proverbial calm my son was able to complete in a single evening!
view of the subject in very bright colors, I decided to use the aida fabric squares to tiny, dark-blue, so to stand out better together.



confess that a little 'I've been losing some diopter ... I think that at Easter, instead of the egg, I will give one of those lamps with light photonics and magnifying glass embedded mole-proof because then finished the embroidery was so__@... already I see little, then put that with my intelligence I also sublime microscopic things ... be patient, it will be age ........ ,-P

And this week it is for the pink macaron ... but the photos in the next post, while admired (so to speak ...) the green.


0 comments:

Post a Comment