exchange gifts and fortunes are 4 ...
Yes, you read that right, 4 and 3 :-))) I was not prepared to take a 4 hearts for me, but the other day, opening the blog, I have found the comment number 8000 the beautiful freshly posted.
You could ignore such a thing? I would say no, then Anto , or the Lady of the Orchids , take the soft little heart e. .. ........ sorpresaaaaaaaaa surprise-no, do not you write it When the packets arrive you will see it ^ __ ^ I had not prepared their hearts ... just as I'd like to be there watching your faces when you open!
The other lucky little hands on that gold will be unwrapped a small package are:
Alessandra
Raffaella
DaniVerdeSalvia
send me the address I ship Monday
* __ * Thank you all for participating, Big hugs and good weekend: -*
0 comments:
Post a Comment