Swap Swap
Other Swap Christmas, but this time among the friends of the forum Happy Mother .
I was matched the legendary Francy, who sent me a Buston XXL O__O
And, within a garland of felt red, hanging on column in the living room ...
I think the Francy, with the powers of the mind, he knew that I had a free nail on the column and that I was puzzling about what to hang ... and ZAC! I did a Ciapin ad hoc ^ __ ^
FRANCY THANKS! : -*
But I, I was paired with Quasimamma , and I sewed her a decoration such as beads and felt prepared for Laura , but in black and silver, to match its tree, decorated this year with these two colors. At the center of the bow, a button-shaped snowflake Christmas ... more so * __ *
0 comments:
Post a Comment