Monday, December 27, 2010

It Hurts In My Ovary When I Sneeze

Happy Mother Clare Recommend



What Chiara was swap the first Christmas that I have enrolled this year.

And thanks to this initiative, I met my combination Laura, a creative with golden hands that creates masterpieces on the tip of the brush. This below is the wonder that you sent me ... needless to say we were all amazed to see how the patient was able to paint even the individual needles of the pine branch ... not to mention all the feathered and gloves the stars in 3D * __ *
Hung instantly onto the children :-)))





And this is the decorations that I have sewn two shapes white felt cut with the Big Shot, three different sizes of gold beads on the back, patiently sewn one by one with the burr, bow front gilt decorated with a flower in iridescent lurex (made with the Flower Loom) with a bead in the center, and two bells attached reduction to the tapes.



THANKS LAURA! : -*

0 comments:

Post a Comment