Traditional (for me) and the dreaded year-end post: Budget-reporting and memories to put in a box in the basement of the soul. 2010 has not been a very positive year for me, except for music (the Clash on the disk and that of related phenomena with concerts). The work I have absorbed (drained say) a lot of time and energy taken from the private and the staff (see how I have neglected the blog in favor of Facebook, faster and more superficial). I have reached only 30 of the 73 targets (small and large) that I had envisioned: I have to admit that perhaps too much to ask, I demand myself, but also the world and other people do not joke. I can say I did my best? No, because it was not enough, often, to me or to others. So 2011 will be much better, because I learn from the mistakes I make. And those who continue to do obviously I like them again or are part of my nature, so amen. PS The lists below are in chronological order and not of importance. Magic moments
Going to the cinema with my wife
evenings with friends 25 years ago on the disc
Clash and his live presentations
skiing with his family in Pejo
phenomena: the band, disco, concerts
Stintino, Sardinia, friends Sardinian
The Caminada S'Agaro dawn
The tour in Rome
Look at the NBA with 13 year old Alessandro
feel and understand the roots and discuss
Rediscovering myself
Bad moments
This year I do not want to list or remember, too frequent and long when not irrelevant. I prefer not to linger. No tragedy nor health problems.
Books
not count them more (and wrong), I also removed from Anobii (sin but et cetera). The ones that I liked to more:
Carver, You do not know what love
Labranca, Haiducii
Baricco, Emmaus
Grossman, live and love
Ponticelli, to thrill is good
laughed, male wild
Bly, The Little Book of the shadow
Small, insignificant moments of happiness.
(deliberately omit the publishers.)
Music
bought very little, zero new, played mostly on youtube. Favorites in chronological order: Cat Power
Gun Club
Malika Ayane
beat Italian 1966-1969
especially reggae dub version
Clash
PJ Harvey
Bob Mould and Husker Du
Jimi Hendrix
Depeche Mode
Film
I went to the movies 14 times, a record, especially with the little Matthew, and then I Sky Cinema. The first nice thing
The mouth of the wolf
Loose Cannons
Revolutionary Road
Our life
Toy Story 3
Departures
The Mass is ended
the Air
TV
Desperate Housewives
David Letterman
Talk to Me (Dandini)
NBA
Current
Come away with me (Fazio-Saviano)
TG3 night
SOS Tata
Samp
conclude wishing you a better 2011 for those loyal few who still visit my blog instead fuck on Facebook: I hope to be more communicative (and sunny), next year.
And now back to square one.
Prosit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment